About Us

Zips Baby Collections ( aka ZBC) is a small home based business located on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.


My journey with ZBC started with my first little love. Struggling to find items for myself and my newborn that were practical, stylish and affordable - I took the leap, and ventured onto making, creating and designing a range of products that are handmade by myself.


The aim behind my little business is to enlighten each and every customer by providing each and every one of you with: stylish, affordable, and practical products for us ‘mums’ and our precious little babes at affordable prices every day, that are 100% Customised to your choice of fabrics! 


Three years down the track, repeat customers, endless amount of support, love and orders and I can happily say we are offically on the internet world!

I pride my products in quality, affordability, and friendly customer service. ZBC is 80% Handmade Locally by myself on the Gold Coast, with the other 20% sourced Locally.

Thank-you for supporting a small home based business who endeavours wherever possible to provide custom hand made products.

Your love and support  never goes unnoticed. ❤️


Love ZBC xoxo